Indian head, neck , shoulder massage.
What is it?
An energetic stress-busting therapy which works on the muscular tissues of the neck, shoulders, scalp and face to relax or stimulate the body and help it maintain harmony. It provides relief for mental as well as physical stress.
It involves working with a firm and gentle rhythm to help unknot blockages and relief of built-up tension and on an emotional level it calms the spirit, promoting relaxation and relieving stress.
It is useful for headaches, sinusitis, Temporo-Mandibular joint tension, migraine, eye strain, improved concentration and muscle tension in the neck and shoulders.
The numerous benefits of Indian Head Massage include:-
- stimulates and improves scalp circulation which in turn helps with strength and growth of hair
- removes tension from the jaw and smoothes out face muscles
- relieves muscular tension and stimulates blood circulation
- stretches and mobilizes the tissues of the neck and shoulders
- rebalances vital energy flow, instilling a sense of peace and tranquility.
- Improved circulation and lymphatic drainage to the head, neck, scalp, face and shoulder area
- A deep sense of relaxation and a feeling of total well-being
- Relief from headaches and migraine
- Relaxation of the muscles of the head, neck and shoulder area
- Stimulation of hair growth
- Improvement in concentration and memory
- Relief from anxiety and insomnia
- Alleviation of eyestrain
- Healthy skin
- Confidence and improved self-esteem
The sense of utter well-being that follows a treatment with head massage has to be experienced to be fully understood. We live in stressful time and head massage is one of the ways of alleviating tension and achieving a relaxed, calm frame of mind.
On the other hand - a stimulating head massage helps to clarify the mind and enables one to concentrate without tension.
It requires little space as it is done sitting up and can be carried out anywhere as it does not require the removal of clothes.
There are so many more benefits of massage and if you've never had a massage before, now is definitely the time to get one, Remember prevention is better than cure. Once you show signs of improvement we will continue to work with you to keep harmony and balance already achieved. A regular treatment, depending on your timetable, will stop future stress accumulating.
Indian Head Massage can be performed without the need to undress and may be performed with or without oils
We encourage you to have regular treatments to prevent illness and maintain a state of well being
For an appt, call us on 0780 3147918 or email us