Medical grade peels. All peels £100
Obagi Radiance Blue Peel now available
Blue Peel RADIANCE can improve your skin’s look, texture, and feel in a matter of minutes.
- Instant, radiant results for most skin types
- Improves a range of skin concerns, including photodamage, and results in an overall improvement in texture and tone1,2
- May be beneficial if you have darker skin with pigmentary changes1,2
- Superficial exfoliation, with little to no downtime
- Provides instant radiance—tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just 1 use
- A series of 4 to 6 peels provides best overall results
Salicylic peels, a lighter peel for those new to Saliclylic. It is an appropriate peel for all skin types, especially oily, combination and blemish prone skin.
AHA 30% and Kojic peels are a light peel, good for uneven skin tones and discolouration and young sensitive skins.
Glycolic peels. At 50% this is a medical grade peel is deep for younger skin, medium peel for mature/sun damaged skin. It smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, reducing appearance of age spots, helps control oily and blemish prone skin.
Lactic peels. This is recommended for those new to peels and exfoliating agents. Lactic acid generally less drying and more nourishing than Glycolic.
Jessner peels. This is a combination of Resourcinol, Lactic Acid, and Saliclylic acid for a highly effective medium to deep strength peel. Lightens areas of hyper pigmentation, improves the appearance of blemish prone skin and restores radiance improving the look of photo aged, sun damaged skin.
Home care skin care products are strongly recommended. We will provide a skin care treatment plan for you with prescribed medication if required. We only use the best products available without compromise.
Full skin care consultation carried out prior to skin peel
Skin Peel – Salicylic / Lactic / Jessner
Obagi Radiance Blue Peel - £80
Microdermabrasion - £45
Obagi Blue Peel (TCA) - £500